14 December 2005

Wednesday 12-14-05 rant

I have some time before my final Business Management class starts so I figured I could write something for the blog. I left the In-Laws at 2:45 and got to school at 3:45 after stopping for a bite to eat. Where’s the snow storm? This is a normal type of snow that I remember from growing up in Wisconsin. It could be worse. Jeez, get a clue people! There are wimps out there when it comes to inclement weather or a prediction of. The plows and salters have been out and the roads are OK, but people want to go too slow (like 15 in a 45) when there is only wet pavement and no ice because it is above freezing. But back as to why I have time before class. My father-in-law and I went to Dannie’s school ‘holiday’ gig. They did mention Christmas! The gig started at 1:30 and was for K4 up to 2nd grade, we only stayed long enough to see and hear her sing until about 1:45 (I guess). What got me was the packed house at a grade school gig in the middle of the week (it was SRO 15 mins before it started). From what I saw the kids were great. I did the best I could in taping it, but we were near the back and did not have a clear view to get all the kids. Besides, I was not the only one taping or taking pictures (a lot of proud parents and families).

Technorati Tags :