20 May 2006

GEEK????

Here is a list of why I think I've become a geek:
  • Bought 2 Computers (laptop and desktop)
  • We have 3 cell phones (2 are for me) and a "land line"
  • I have a PDA
  • I started blogging
  • I have my own website
  • I have 6 email addresses (down from 8)
  • Got DSL
  • Bought a camera and programs so I can do video on the internet
  • I own a portable MP3 player
  • I look for places that have wireless internet
  • I have lost interest in woodworking
  • Family and friends come to me for computer problems and advice
  • I now have DVR with caller ID
  • I get withdrawals if I am away from the TV or computers for more than 1 hour
  • I want to expand my wireless network to include the garage
  • I wrote this in the "reading" room on my laptop (both hands)
  • I no longer have a healthy tan and I am becoming allergic to sunlight
  • I write down websites that I see advertised and visit them, even tho I am not interested in the product
  • The Microsoft Windows sounds comfort me

(Thats only the brief list)

 

 

Technorati Tags : , ,