09 January 2006

Irony By Kane

In reviewing Eugene Kane’s blog, I came upon something very ironic. In October, he wrote:

MONDAY, Oct. 24, 2005, 2:16 p.m.Definitely not the Olsen twins I missed the ABC News special on these twins, upcoming teen music stars with the unique distinction of being white nationalists who sing songs about preserving the white race and raised money to help victims of Hurrican Katrina - but only the white people.I was shocked at the tale of these young singers spreading racist hate but maybe I shouldn't be.I would be interested if readers think this is a good thing or something more ominous. It's amazing to me such angelic looking children are being used for such a disturbing mission.

I hear the same talk from so-called leaders and ‘artists’ in the black community. Like Louis Farrakhan, his speeches and views are equal to the KKK and the like. How about good old Michael McGee who back in his prime (and still going on) was and is blatantly racist and advocated violence to disrupt ‘white peoples fun’. Yet Kane does not really denounce those, using the free speech or the race card as an argument. Racism no matter who says it is BAD.
OH BTW Mr. Kane, use the spell checker on your computer. It is Hurricane not Hurrican.

Technorati Tags :